Hamasaki Law maintains its position as top civil litigation and criminal defense attorneys by adhering strictly to our core principles.
- Earn our reputation every day with every client: Our clients come first. While no one else can understand how difficult it is to be the one facing criminal charges or fighting to protect your rights and interests, we do our best to ease the burden by keeping our clients informed and updated throughout the process. We will always be forthright and honest about the progress and work together to find the best outcome.
- Take on the toughest cases: When things are at their worst, we are at our best. Hamasaki Law has earned a reputation for taking on the toughest cases and obtaining successful outcomes. Our defense attorneys win because we prepare our cases using the best investigators, strongest litigators and cutting-edge forensic scientific techniques.
- Prepare each case for trial: It doesn't matter whether you are facing a simple misdemeanor, life in prison, or a difficult lawsuit, our attorneys begin preparing each case for trial from the minute we are retained. While most cases resolve through either dismissal or a negotiated settlement agreement, we believe that preparing every case for trial ensures the best result by uncovering and analyzing the evidence that we need to succeed at trial.
- Accept only the best result for our clients: Our first and most important principle is to work relentlessly each and every day to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients. We dedicate ourselves to working harder, smarter, and better than any other defense firm. We do this by investigating, negotiating, and litigating in new creative and novel ways. Our results speak for themselves.
- Take on only cases where we can make a difference: While we handle all criminal offenses, we only take on cases where we can make a difference. We aren't going to take on a client where we do not believe that there is something that we can do that will change their case for the positive.
- Take tough cases to trial: We go to trial in tough cases. While we will always work tirelessly to secure a dismissal or a fair negotiated resolution, some cases simply have to go to trial. When they do, Hamasaki Law is prepared to fight your case and maintain our record of success at trial.
- Build our reputation every day in court: We fight hard, but fair. Our reputation with judges and prosecutors allows us to achieve the best results for our clients. We treat everyone with respect and dignity and demand the same for our clients.